What is SnapTask?
SnapTask is a trusted community marketplace for people to outsource tasks, find local services or complete flexible jobs to earn money – online or via mobile.
How do I get my tasks completed on SnapTask?
It's simple. Start by Posting a Task - it's FREE to post and takes just a few minutes. SnapTask Workers will then make offers to complete your task. Check out their profile and once you've found the SnapTasker that's perfect for your task, accept their offer to assign them to the task.
What tasks can I get done on SnapTask?
You can post almost any task on SnapTask. From tasks around the home (like gardening or cleaning) to office tasks (like data entry or website support) to tasks for business (like promotional staffing or mystery shopping). There are an almost unlimited number of people in the SnapTask community that have the skills and experience to get your task completed for the price that you specify.
How much does it cost to post a task?
It is FREE to post a task.
ONCE I POST A TASK, IS THERE A COMMITMENT TO HIRE A SNAPTASKER?
No, it is FREE to post a task and there are no obligations to select a SnapTasker unless you find the right person for the job and accept their offer.
How do I choose the best person to complete my task?
On average, you'll receive offers from 2-3 people who can complete your task. You can ask them questions, request further details about their skills and check out their profile to make sure that you find the right person for the task. There are no obligations to hire.
How do I know how much to pay for a task?
The price that you offer is simply a starting point and experienced SnapTaskers will make offers so that you reach a fair price. There are no strict rules about how much to offer but as a starting point, think of how much time it might take the person to complete the task and what a fair hourly rate could be depending on the experience or skills required. You can also Browse Tasks and check out similar tasks before making your offer.
HOW DO I DISCUSS THE TASK BEFORE ASSIGNING A SNAPTASKER TO MY TASK?
Whether you’re a task Poster or a SnapTasker, ensuring your tasks are completed requires communication. We’ve built a dedicated chat room for each task, where you can comment on the task and ask questions.
Once the task Poster has accepted a SnapTasker's offer and they've been assigned to a task, you can communicate safely through private messages to discuss further details.
Who can complete work and earn money on SnapTask?
Almost anyone can create an account and start bidding for work on SnapTask. To make sure you're competitive when making offers for tasks, you'll need to build your SnapTask profile with social connections and by earning positive reviews on completed tasks. Taskers and Posters must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
How do I start earning money through SnapTask?
Create an account and then start building your profile to make yourself attractive to people hiring on SnapTask. Once you're ready to get going: Browse Tasks, start commenting and Make An Offer if you think you're the best person for the job.
GET SETUP WITH SNAPTASK PLUS
Get your subscription started for just $9.99 a month with auto-renewing.
One month subscription provides:
- Extends a user’s claimed skillset from 1 category to 4 categories.
- Plus subscribers gain the ability to update their claimed skillset as many times as they want per day, where non-paying members get a minimum 24-hours before the user can select a new category.
- Plus subscribers get the premium placement at the top of each list of offers for each task.
- Plus subscribers gain access to adding photos directly from their photo library to their portfolios, where non-paying users can only add media (still-photos or video) to their portfolios that Posters submit when they rate the tasker after they confirm that the task is done.
- Plus subscribers gain access to getting notifications for all categories thru the SnapTask app, email, or SMS text.
- Plus subscribers can claim to have liability insurance and/or a business license that can be displayed on their user profile icon throughout the app.